Saturday, November 17, 2012

LogoSnap

Hello All,

Logosnap is a great service that is located at www.logosnap.com.   After I signed up for the 1 and 1 free 30 day trial, I decided I wanted to revamp my logo.  It didn't really matter that what I was using looked okay, I thought it needed to "freshen up". I went to the site, signed up, then proceeded to go to logosnap's logo building tool, created my design, and Voila! there it was.  I would recommend this service to new business owners who need to do some branding.  You can create a profile and do multiple projects as well.  In my humble opinion, if you are not that great at designing logos you can go to their website and have them do it for you.  It literally took me about 5 minutes to get setup, and create a simple logo that I could start using right away with my 1 and 1 website.  Its a good thing that these guys teamed up together, because I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever!  They have 3 simple steps, multiple designs, colors, etc  This site was created by Guru Corporation, and they also have design services that you can implement as well for any of your sites, get business cards, and other stationery, letterheads, etc.  Go to logosnap.com, and check it out! You won't be disappointed at all, and in my opinion it will be more than enough to get your logo done free, professionally, and quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment